Wednesday 23 November 2011

Here and Now

I feel the sand under my feet

I feel the sun touching my skin

A light breeze moves my hair and brings the sea smell

I hear the calming sound of the waves

I’ve been doing so much and so little

My mind suddenly stops and all I can hear is the sea and the seagulls. My eyes get lost in the view and all I want is peace

No more struggle, no more worries, no more sadness, no more problems

My soul pleads for my presence. All the time I’m everywhere and nowhere

Enough of that, I want to feel every sensation, see everything, hear all around me

I want to live again here and now. I want to be me

The routine, responsibilities and commitments have taken me away somewhere I no longer want to be

I just want to be right here, right now, full body, mind and soul

I only want to be here…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insight

My name is Jox, I'm 15 years old. I need to start by saying this: by no means, is this a historical document but merely an essay reque...