Wednesday 4 January 2012

Don't let life pass by you...

Today I came across something that made me travel in time and feel exactly the same feelings I had over 2 years ago.

It made me realise how much I wanted something and the certainty I had that would make me happy once and for all. That’s something I have today and is not good enough…

It made me realise we are conditioned to want things, wish it with all our heart and once we have it we only complain, wish for it to be different or for something else...

It made me realise that we are not grateful for what we have, or not even so far, we don’t even notice all the good things we have and conquered in our lives…

It made me realise that there will be always something else, but is our choice to be grateful or victim, be happy now or wait, enjoy life in every moment or just pass by it searching for the next stop …

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insight

My name is Jox, I'm 15 years old. I need to start by saying this: by no means, is this a historical document but merely an essay reque...