Monday 23 December 2013

A Jolly, Happy, Wonderful, Fortunate, Inspiring, Loving, Caring, Restful, Fulfilled, Merry CHRISTMAS!!!

It’s funny to say this, but I enjoy Christmas so much more now than I used to when I was younger. I guess back than all the gifts, consumerism and all the must do were too overwhelming. Nowadays most of my Christmas are spent just my husband and I. We don’t buy any gifts to each other as we have an agreement that any occasions were we would normally buy gifts we instead travel somewhere. We cook what we love to eat, watch meaningful Christmas movies and have a walk around Christmas day see the deserted streets and the filled homes. I guess is not so much the stress free Christmas that I have nowadays that I love so much. I miss my family a lot around this time and wish I could be with them.

But what I really enjoy is the build up specially one or two days before Christmas were it seems we all get into the spirit. It’s the smile on people’s faces to complete strangers. It’s the joyful Merry Christmas wished to one another. It’s the wish to have family and loved ones around us. And even the ones that can not have them around, as myself but still have that remembrance of them full of love and joy. It’s the time when we all feel more compassionate and giving. We feel inspired to help the ones that are not as fortunate as we are. Our hearts are open and it’s easier to forgive, be patient, loving, kind...

And nothing can beat that strong feeling of holidays and time off to enjoy ourselves everyone at the same time. Is like we are all wrapped in a blanket of positive, joyful, loving feelings like no other time of the year. Oh and I love that so much…

I wish you a Merry Christmas and may this time be so filled of all good things that you are able to remember them in the months to come. May you understand and value what is truly important at this time and share it with all around you.

Those are my wishes to you: A Jolly, Happy, Wonderful, Fortunate, Inspiring, Loving, Caring, Restful, Fulfilled, Merry CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insight

My name is Jox, I'm 15 years old. I need to start by saying this: by no means, is this a historical document but merely an essay reque...