Saturday 26 November 2011

When I...

Every festive season we look back to our lives and analyse what went right or wrong and what we want for the next year…

This is my end of the year personal review:

- When I lose weight, I’ll be happy…
In 2011 I wish I have a slimmer figure, a beautiful body so I can be happy with myself and like what I see in the mirror.
I realise now it doesn’t matter how beautiful you are that doesn’t make you happy. Beauty is in your eyes, in your interpretation of what you see.
Next year I just to want to feel good.

-When I feel younger, I’ll be happy…
In 2011 I wish I have fun as I used to, if I had fewer responsibilities, less worries so I would feel younger
I realise now only the body ages. If you allow, your mind will age too. But the soul always remains the same.
Next year I just to want to feel good.

-When I have more time, I’ll be happy…
In 2011 I wish I have more time to spend doing things I like with the people I love.
I realise now nothing or no one can bring you happiness or relief loneliness. That exists only inside you and you are the only one who can do something about that, at anytime.
Next year I just to want to feel good.

-When I have more money, I’ll be happy…
In 2011 I wish I have more money so I could have all the things I always dreamed of.
I realise now nothing you buy will take the emptiness inside you, make your life have purpose or be not so boring. When you acquire your dream you just want a new thing. Dreams are much bigger than possessions. Money also can’t give you safety and if it does it will always make you a prisoner.
Next year I just to want to feel good.

-When I’m healthier, I’ll be happy…
In 2011 I wish I have better health, feel more active, more energised, live longer, free of pain.
I realise now our bodies are vehicles and we all lose them. We can not rule our life by fear of dying, we have to make the most of it and live free.
Next year I just to want to feel good.

My resolution for the New Year is to feel good doesn’t matter what. To find happiness and joy in every moment. To free myself from fear and expectations.

My wish for the New Year is that everyone can discover that the secret of happiness is inside each one of us at all moments…

Hope you have a great Happy new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insight

My name is Jox, I'm 15 years old. I need to start by saying this: by no means, is this a historical document but merely an essay reque...