Wednesday 30 November 2011

Yes or No

There are some moments in life that makes everything that you know change.

It is only one moment, one decision, one word drastically transforms everything you are familiar with, and everything you call your world…

In these moments there are the people who say YES and the people who say NO.

If you say no, you get to keep all the safety of the "known" but you will always be haunted by "what could have happened"…

If you are brave enough and say yes, soon will realise you’ll need to be tough. Not only that you’ll need everything you know up to this point. But even that is not enough…

You’ll need to be open and trust… It’s when some unbelievable events and knowledge will come to you in a way you can not explain. It’s when it becomes impossible to believe that we are alone, that we only have the experiences and knowledge since our birth…

It’s when I realised I can’t control and decided to let the flow take me and see where I would arrive….


Be prepared and strong as it gets more and more challenging, life is testing you...

You only understand the journey and the lessons when you arrive at the end…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Insight

My name is Jox, I'm 15 years old. I need to start by saying this: by no means, is this a historical document but merely an essay reque...